Swarang Designs strives to deliver quality products at the earliest. Our endeavor is to give you the best online shopping experience with every click. In case you are not satisfied with our products or services following are the clauses of the policy on returns:
- You can return an item if you have received a faulty/defective product or a physically damaged item. You can file for return if you are unhappy with the product quality or if the item is different from description on the website. You can also return an item if there is a size or fit issue. Lastly, you can also return or cancel merchandise received through promotional events.
- You can conveniently return any item and avail refund, by writing to us within 3 days from the date of delivery.
- You may write us at email@example.com to avail the facility of Reverse Pick Up (RPU)
- In case you email us with regards to returning a product, your email should contain comprehensive details of the defects/complaints of the order/package delivered to you. Please note that Swarang Designs shall examine the returned products for all such defects/variations, on the basis of the customers’ emails.
- Please have your Order Number/Registered Email id, Product Name and your Pick-Up Address information ready before you call or mention them in your requested email. Please re-pack the items to be returned with all original packaging, unused and unwashed for hygiene reasons; and returned with tags in place. Items without tags will not be accepted.
- Please make sure that the returned items are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self shipped returns, please use a reliable courier service.
- Once your return is received by us, a quality check will be performed on the returned items by our quality team. This is subject to your return having met the requirements of being unused and unwashed, returned within 7 days of delivery.
- Any returned item received by us that do not meet the above mentioned conditions, will not be accepted and will be returned back to you at your expense. No amount will be reimbursed in this case.
- Once the return is filed, the customer should dispatch/return the package within 7 days from the date of reverse pick up of the product. Please note that our customer care division will send three reminders for the return.
- If the consumer has opted for RPU then Swarang Designs will arrange for a suitable time to get the product picked up from the given pick up address within 7 days from the date of reverse pick up of the product.
- One attempt will be made to collect the product, after which Rs.150/- will be deducted from the amount to be refunded for every attempt after the first one.
- Once the returned products meet the above return specifications post quality check, we will ship the replacement or refund the customer in the form of Store Credit. Please note that the store credit can only be used for products of the same or higher value.
- In case of exchange, you can only select a product from the same brand using your store credit.
In the case of multiple products being ordered, if for any reason whatsoever, Swarang Designs is unable to deliver a certain product/s, the customer shall be allowed to select an alternate product. However, in case the customer does not wish to select any alternate product/s, Swarang Designs shall agree to either provide store credit to be used for future purchases or refund the amount for that particular product. The decision to provide a refund lies at the sole discretion of Swarang Designs.
The credits against the customer’s credit card account normally take three (3) business days to be processed. After which, the corresponding bank may take up to two (2) business days from the date of processing to show the said credits in the customer’s account.
The details of the products or product specifications (weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) as mentioned on Swarang Designs are only approximate values.
Because products on Swarang Designs are designer made, hand woven and intricately crafted and sourced from various parts of India, there may be variations in color and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, color settings and capabilities of computer monitors.